In 1952 Mr Natale Ieraci and his wife Natalina started a cash van distribution business, providing customers throughout Victoria with local and imported products. As the company and customer base grew, sons Tony and Alex joined the business, soon followed by daughters Julie and Elenore. All four siblings still run the business to this day.
In 1975 the family purchased a warehouse on Brunswick Road allowing for a greater focus on servicing the Melbourne market and a growing interstate distribution business. As business grew an adjoining building was purchased to accommodate an ever growing customer base.
With a focus on the growing independent pizza market and the increasing need to supply a shredded cheese product, the decision was made to commission a commercial grating and shredding plant.
With three generations, sixteen family members and over seventy employees, and a constant growth in new customers, a strategic long term decision was made to a purchase a new premises for the operation in Reservoir that would allow the business to grow without limitations.
This site is now the base for the Campoli Foods business which supplies a large number of pizza shops and chains across Melbourne and Victorian regional areas. Campoli Foods also supply a range of interstate wholesalers who service the pizza industry across the country.
Campoli Foods is fully Quality Accredited with an automated order and logistics system able to deliver service across the food retail, commercial and institutional sectors.
Campoli Foods continues to grow and supply excellent products and service to our valued customers..